BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 15, 2009

    The Random Wii VC Plunge

    Alright, it's Monday.  This means that it's time for another Virtual Console release!  I know, exciting, right?!  ;-) Anyway, I have 4500 Nintendo Points just sitting in my system, begging to be spent, so I've decided that today I will make the VC reveal a little more exciting for myself.  It is now....12:52 pm eastern time, so the games have already been announced.  But, I have yet to look at what has come out (largely due to the fact that I just woke up about an hour ago, and have been playing around on Twitter since then).  So what I am going to do is the following:

    If the game costs 100-600 Nintendo Points, if I don't already own the cart, I have to buy it.
    If it costs 700+ Nintendo Points, if the game has a rating average of 7 or higher on GameFAQs, I will flip a coin- heads I have to buy it, tails I do not.

    That should cover all possible VC releases in terms of point costs.  If the game doesn't score a 7 or higher, then I do not have to buy the game if I don't want to (if it is 700+ points).  

    Is this stupid, cheesy, very lame?  Of course it is!  But here at BJaMs World, that is what I specialize in!

    I will post what game was released, and all that jazz in an edit to this post, so I don't waste time with a new post.

    Thanks for reading. 

    EDIT: Well, this is probably the most uneventful post I could have made.  Space Harrier came out today, and not only do I already own it, but I really am not a fan of the game.  So, I won't be purchasing today's VC release after all.  Oh well.  I will use the same formula next Monday.  

    No comments: