BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    BJaMs World Presents | \4th Down, 8-bits to Go/

    Since I spent money on a new Diamond VC500 video capture card, I figured it was time to put it to use after making a few test videos. So, the birth of BJaMs World's first special feature is upon us

    4th Down, 8-bits to Go
    This will feature the third season of my Tecmo Super Bowl (yes, I know that you can only play one season in the game, but I kept stats of my first two seasons) on the Nintendo Entertainment System! I decided to run with the Detroit Lions for at least another year, so you will be able to watch every game from the season that I play thanks to YouTube. I will post the videos on YouTube, and then embed them here (at least that is my initial plan) for you to watch. Each game will be a two part video (thanks to YouTube's time limits, and the fact that Veoh doesn't like me very much), as the game will be split at halftime. I am sure there is more to say, but I really want to get to inFAMOUS before work, so that's what I am off to do now.

    In the meantime, enjoy the first half of Week 1 against the Washington Redskins!

    Thanks for reading/watching.



    And the Second Half has been uploaded! I will add more to this post tomorrow, and elaborate on my first two seasons (with my word document of my successes and failures).


    No comments: