BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    Adding to the Collection

    Hey everyone! Well, today I decided to spend money like I had it, and went out video game shopping. I was out for about 4 hours, and stopped at 8 different stores, making purchases at 7 of those stops. Here is what today brought me|

    Game Boy Advance|
    Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
    Ninja Five-O (this has to be the best find of the day, because I got it for less than $5)

    Nintendo DS|
    *Lock's Quest
    *Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise

    Nintendo 64|
    Donkey Kong 64
    Jet Force Gemini

    GameCube|
    Pikmin
    Second Sight (completed my Free Radical collection today)
    Super Mario Sunshine (completes my Mario Console Platformer collection)

    Wii|
    *Elebits
    *Okami

    Playstation|
    Colony Wars (won in a $0.01 eBay auction)
    Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
    Crash Bandicoot: Warped
    Dino Crisis (won in a $0.01 eBay auction- the reason I bid on said auction)
    Dino Crisis 2
    Disruptor (In Transit- won for $7.50 shipped off of eBay- Insomniac's first game!)
    G-Police (won in a $0.01 eBay auction)
    NFL Gameday 99 (won in a $0.01 eBay auction)
    NHL 99 (won in a $0.01 eBay auction)
    Shadow Master (won in a $0.01 eBay auction)
    Spyro the Dragon
    Spyro (2): Ripto's Rage!
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon

    Playstation 2|
    *Cold Winter
    *I-Ninja
    Ratchet & Clank

    Playstation 3|
    Haze (Free Radical collection)
    *TimeShift

    Xbox 360|
    *Condemned 2: Bloodshot
    *Crackdown
    *Frontlines: Fuel of War


    Misc.|
    4000 Nintendo Wii Points
    $20 Playstation Network Card

    All this cost me just under $100 thanks to employee discounts and gift cards, so, I would say that this is a very good day for my video game collection, and a very bad day for my backlog. I still need to make a couple more purchases to finish off some collections. The main ones being Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the rest of the Ratchet & Clank series, Disruptor (PSX) Crash Bandicoot (the first one, which I will buy with my PSN money), Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2, Lunar Knights, and various others. But, this will be good for now, and I probably won't make many purchases between now and when I move, but I've got plenty to do already.

    Ok, I am going to add my points to the Wii and the PS3, and probably make a few purchases there. Feel free to comment on my new additions!

    Thanks for reading.

    EDIT| I added in the games I received in the mail while I was gone this weekend. The only noteworthy game additions are Dino Crisis and Disruptor, which I am very excited to get to.

    EDIT 2| *=Most Recently Added (thanks to Blockbusters BOGO sale).

    Last Edit- July 1, 2009

    No comments: