BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    The Sports Decathlon

    I just wanted to post a real quick status update on my current world o' gaming.

    I have gone on an absolute sports craze! I am weird like that...one month it's RPGs, the next Strategy games, then Sports games. Whatever, it's just how I am- deal with it...please? =-)

    I've recently bought/received (for my birthday) the following titles:

    College Hoops 2K9 (Xbox 360)- this is in transit from eBay
    FIFA Soccer 09 (PS3)
    Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP)
    NBA 2K9 (Xbox 360)
    NCAA Football 10 (Xbox 360)
    NHL 06 (PS2)
    NHL 2002 (GBA)
    NHL 2K9 (PS3)
    NHL Hitz Pro (PS2)
    Tecmo Bowl (Game Boy)

    Aside from these, I have started playing some other sports titles again recently:

    NHL 07 (PSP)
    MLB 08: The Show (PS3)
    Punch-Out!! (Wii)- borrowed this game, almost beat it

    So, as you can see, I have been going absolutely sports crazy. But, this is my favorite genre, so I am quite pleased with it all!

    The real reason for this post is to talk about what is coming up for BJaMs World. I have started my second season of Road to Glory in NCAA Football 10, so I will post some info from that soon. I have also started up (thanks to the roster update) my Michigan Wolverines dynasty! This is going great so far, and it has been a ton of fun to play through with very close games. I will post (detailed) information on that in the coming days.

    Also, I have almost 100,000 Nintendo Points (NOT a typo) stored on my Wii at this very moment thanks to the Pepsi Rock Band promotion (ask me for details), so I will be going Virtual Console and WiiWare crazy in the next few weeks.

    If I start getting delayed in posting new things, please be patient- I am making a very big move in a couple weeks, and things are starting to get crazy. Just know that I will be posting whenever I get a chance.

    If you have any questions, comments, concerns, well-wishes, whatever- email me at bjamsworld@gmail.com or reply to this post!

    Thanks for reading.

    No comments: