BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    Progress Report #2- The Road to Glory- NCAA Football 10

    First things first, I want to say thank you to Froguinx from The Gamebag who has helped me set up Twitter Feed to auto update Twitter with my new blog posts. So, thanks again, Frog!

    I was able to play some more NCAA Football 10 today, and it proved to be a very good day for the Mountaineers! We beat two rival schools in back-to-back big games. The first game was for the "Some-Guy-Whose-Name-I-Can't-Remember" Trophy against the Syracuse Orangmen which we won 27-9 in New York. Then, we were able to hand Marshall their first conference loss in the Friends of Coal Bowl by a score of 42-10 at home.

    But, there is bigger news afoot! With these two victories West Virginia University is now ranked #3 in the NCAA in both Coaches and Media Polls, and I received my first NCAA Player of the Week honors for Week 7, where I accounted for 6 total touchdowns, 195 rushing yards, and 236 passing yards! And with NCAA POTW honors comes my first time on the list for Heisman Trophy Candidates. I am on the list right now at number 4, alongside 3 other QBs, and a WR (but somehow, one of the QBs is not Tim Tebow of Florida).

    So, this ended up being a pretty huge two weeks for me! We play 3-3-0 Connecticut next Saturday where I am hoping to pad my stats for Heisman Trophy consideration.

    Current Stats|
    QB Rating - 176.6
    Total Passing YDS - 1233
    Passing TDs - 10
    Interceptions - 4
    Ave YDS per Game - 246.6
    Completion % - 66.7
    Rushing Attempts - 92
    Yards Rushing - 571
    Ave YDS per Game - 114.2
    Rushing TDs - 10

    Overall - 92
    Speed - 89
    Awareness - 63
    Throw Power - 91
    Throw Accuracy - 87
    Elusiveness - 84
    Spin Moves - 63
    Juke Moves - 63
    Grade Point Average - 4.0

    Thanks for reading.

    No comments: