BJaMs | Quick | Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Progress Report- The Road to Glory- NCAA Football 10

    I've decided that I want to keep a written record of my quest to become National Champion and Heisman Trophy Winner in NCAA Football 10 (Xbox 360), so I will post updates here as I see fit.

    I decided to play as a quarterback again this year, thanks to my successes in NCAA Football 09. Again, I went with an option quarterback even though this doesn't really bode well for when I go pro (if I decide to go pro, of course). But, that is what I have the most fun with, so an Option QB is what I decided on. I blazed through the first two rounds of the high school state championships, and then was delivered a dose of reality in the semi final round. But, we were able to hold on and win both the semi finals and the finals to become Michigan High School State Champions! I became a highly sought after five star recruit, and every college in the nation was willing to offer me a scholarship (literally).

    I decided that since I will be attending West Virginia University in the fall (in real life), that there was no better place in the world to be than in Morgantown, WV as the second string QB, so that's where I signed. After just the first week of practices, and the first game against a FCS team, I won the starting QB position, with an overall rating of 91 and a speed rating of 89 (only second on the team to the starting HB).

    As a starter I have now beat the East Carolina Pirates, the Auburn Tigers, and the Colorado Buffaloes. West Virginia University is now 4-0-0, and ranked #9 in both the Coaches Poll and the Media Poll. We've actually received one first place vote in both polls also!

    I was named Player of the Game for all three starts, and last week (against Colorado) I received my first Big East Conference Player of the Week honors.

    I will keep posting updates as I play along this season, and the following seasons. My goal this year is a National Championship bid, then, once I am a sophomore and onward, my goal will remain the National Championship, but I also want to add a Heisman Trophy to the mix.

    If you have any questions about my progress, or anything at all, just post a comment or email me!

    Thanks for reading.

    No comments: